my world when I'm awake. my thoughts when I don't procrastinate.

Monday, October 5, 2009

new blog layout

Back to the basics.

How do you like it? :)

I'm planning to put a WHOLE bunch of links on my blog that way it'll be super easy for me to get to websites I always go to. AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Tried studying on Saturday. Tried studying on Sunday. World's worst distraction = myself.

I watched 3 Korean Movies.. omggg I love Korean guys. hahahahha

this is (me, Catherine, Amila and Tanya - my ecology partners. We went on aquatic and terrestrial fieldtrips.. and now we have a research together.) I thought I'd post something 'related' to school.

Aneeeeways. back to my books :(

4 comments:

Alison Ong said...

did u watch the korean 'city hall' drama? i like it so much!! watch it ya...

Soundnous said...

SWEET you have a blog, too! That's awesome. I just got a blog this evening. It's at soundnouswriterblog.blogspot.com
Check it out? Please?

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Dissertation Abstract

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

UK Dissertations