my world when I'm awake. my thoughts when I don't procrastinate.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

2.52AM

super busy super busy super busy.

I hope I can catch up. I don't want to fail AT ALL. sobs.

got a fever, cough, and runny nose. nope not H1N1. didn't eat meat anyways. blahhhhh

I have so much to catch up.

I had a group discussion today and it felt like I didn't contribute much. I know I did, but it feels like I didn't. because everyone else so much smarter. SOBS.

anyways... its 2.53am now... and I'm just gonna go through my labs and notes and readings. hopefully I'll catch up eventually before it's too late.

My laser printer is here. Just need to pick it up. and Samantha the awesomeous will do that with me tomorrow. :)

Here's some pictures of my living room and pictures that I just framed up. I love it :) (oh and my new shoes. hehehehhe)

No comments: