my world when I'm awake. my thoughts when I don't procrastinate.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lin Go

Lin Go. or Nien Gao. :)

Happy Chinese New Years!

I spent the day at home.. sleeping.. recovering from snowboarding. LOL. like usual.. and cleaning.. then we went to Aunty Magie's for dinner and we watched the winter olympics. So sad Canada got 2nd in the women's alpine skiing... THEN we went to Mary's place.. watched Confessions of a Shopaholic. it never gets old :) the guys played poker.. and then we went home. It was a good day.. though it would of been better in Miri. OH WELLZ. :)


NOTE: I've posted some pictures of that day..

(gigantic grapes)

(food Auntie Magie cooked)

(me and Christine)

(Bong and Bong)

(wonderful people)

Mary's place after...
(more food)

(Carmen and the guys playing poker)

No comments: