my world when I'm awake. my thoughts when I don't procrastinate.

Monday, September 10, 2007

excitement no more.

my eyes are half wide opened. i can't imagine how it's going to be 3 weeks down the road. anyways... school has already started and its a great start its just that juggling 3 jobs is a lil difficult with a full load course. THERFORE, before anyone starts to nag, i've taken the smart solution which is to quit one of my jobs. Then i wouldn't be as tired as how I am right now.

So many things happened in so little time. My grandma passed away last week, and I didn't know what to do but to look for my sister. But then I found her friends instead, and we just ended up sitting in the cafeteria talking and waiting. Well now that she's resting peacefully, I would want to still go back to visit her. I miss my family alot too.

School isn't as tough as everyone told me it would be, but it isn't as easy as I thought it would be. Chemistry is crazzzy.. its almost everything that i have in my notes from Dr. Lee, I better do well in that course or else I should kill myself. xo

So i am thinking, what else is new? besides living at our new place now, my new job is rolling on fine... Doris is getting a cellphone!! finally!! and we found new friends to hang out with :)

We went grocery shopping the day before school started and our fridge is well-stocked with loadsa loadsa food i'm wondering when we'll finish it. hahah!

so i guess all the excitement i had for school is gone now, it's time for me to brush up and focus! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

oh yeah btw btw btw! i bought two new jackets.. one's scottish printed and one's cashmere colored.. and they're beYoutiFull!!!!! :)

No comments: