my world when I'm awake. my thoughts when I don't procrastinate.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pissed *runs into wall*

Gosh.. hate this so much.

i'm sooooo pissed!

i was so happy that there was a promotion going on in the jewellery store.

FIFTY!!! FIFTY PERCENT!!!! FIFTY PERCENT OFF!! 5 0 % !!!!

wadddddla...

50% off silver. why the heck would i wanna spend my money on silver.

*curses*

argh~

went in.. not impressed.

went out... not impressed.

things in the promotion booklet aren't available anyways.. waddddd~

waste of my time, effort n feelings.

*curses*

sorry mom.. i wished i could of gotten u diamonds.

*kicks air*

*hmph!*

Get Paid for your Opinion!
Work from the comfort of your own home
Its extremely easy and anyone can do it.
https://paydotcom.com/r/11804/donnabong/511670/

No comments: