my world when I'm awake. my thoughts when I don't procrastinate.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

So I decided to post what my house.. my nest looks like when I get in the midst of stress and laziness....

The kitchen....
everything is just there..... from THAT day... all there... uncleaned.. LOL
My work table... all sorts of stuff... not the typical place I would be studying.. usually eating while watching taiwan series...
The living room.. really gotta clean up this place.. neither me or Doris spends time in this area anymore.. my things are invading the area...
My flooor.. clothes clothes and clothes.
My bed... I bought my toothpaste... (4 boxes...1 in bathroom using now- mint flavour) on Saturday.. been sleeping with them til today.. muahahha..tissue box empty cos I've been sick... and crying... miss my uncle James.
My bed.. that's me sleeping.. trying not to touch anything else on the bed...
Conclusion: I need to clean my room.

I will. Just thought I should show mummy my 狗窝

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time to clean ur place liaw... so messy ah...
haha... i like ur laundry basket...lol.....

ahem` said...

ahahhahaha!! u're sooo cutee.. :P especially your last sentence. believe me, my house is a total mess too during exams. it can compete with yours, hohoho!! :P