my world when I'm awake. my thoughts when I don't procrastinate.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

some updates of what's going on....
1. I'm getting my wisdom tooth extracted tomorrow.. and that will be the end of my wisdom tooth! Gonna get a consultation about getting braces too :) wippeee!
2. I have no idea what direction I want to head to in life.. it's like I'm at a point where I totally lost my motivation and drive towards being something I wanted to a few months ago. No wonder my friends are always in doubt when I say I want to do a specific something or go a specific somewhere.
3. I'm freaking addicted to the internet! Especially Facebook... argh... there's nothing else that's essential in life for me.
4. Finals are coming.. and I'm hoping that my motivation and drive will come back FAST cos I really need that.

I need to figure out what I'm doing with my life.
And I'm turning 21 in a month and 10 days... omgggggg!!!!!

No comments: