my world when I'm awake. my thoughts when I don't procrastinate.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

LOVES again.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DADDY!!

i love you too :D

wow i missed both mommy and daven and daddy's birthday.

i missed your anniversary too...


just had a little chat with you guys.. but i had to study...
when i was looking for my Biology report book, i couldnt find it.. it was in SCHOOL!!!!

so i ran out and got inside the bus in time.
reached school in amazingly 4 minutes..
after i got my books i had to wait 20 minutes for the bus again. no mittens, no scarf, no socks, screw that..

so i started running home.
omg that was the coldest run ever.. omg omg omg~

well.. i didn't have to wait 20 minutes for the bus :) *smirks*

i made it home in 20 minutes.

back to reading...

No comments: