my world when I'm awake. my thoughts when I don't procrastinate.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another Birthday!

This is just another birthday post. So skip it if you want to. HAHA.

This was the first picture we took together, after 2 years not seeing each other. not very glam eh? London Heathrow Airport.

I posted this picture because I think it's funny how I disappeared right behind him. HAHHA, I'm THAT tiny!!??! It was a jump shot attempt which didn't happen while we were in Liverpool, I thought it was cool. LOL. all you see is my tiny hands. HAHA

drink up! cos it's a celebration!

At times, I get so annoyed of you.. probably cos you're sometimes like a sibling. Just like how I get annoyed of Doris. You guys are family. I still love you guys.

and yes, I hate your constant reminders, that you're a: Basically Extremely Remarkable, Not A Regular Dude.

I know you're the manbitch, the man whore and the genius too. But yes, you are awesome at times. can't deny that. LOL.
I'm saying this because: He's paying for my tickets to watch Beyonce's Concert!!!!

Now you're 22. Everyone is 22. Why 22. I'm turning 22 too. OMG time flies. I kinda hate it at times. You definately look 22. maybe even 25. but at times you're 13 at heart. most of the time, you're 50 at heart. =) JUST KIDDING UNCLE!!!*pouts*

So yes, as promised, this post is for you. anyone that's in Sheffield should definately get him drunk like ass on his birthday. and let him sleep on the streets. that'd be awesome. better yet, find him a woman. LOL.you, me and wonderful sam. glad you guys clicked =)

Thanks for the awesome vacation while I was in UK too. awesome tourguide, but sometimes, I'm right too. I'm glad we didn't end up killing each other, and I'm glad I got to bug you and outsnore you. LOL.
sunshine boy? LOL

him sleeping away in his cocoon, after the endless bugging i did. HAHA. to the extent that Sam would actually wake up! like WOW. haha

Thanks for the constant support,
I'm definately looking forward to more of this. S-L-A-V-E-R-Y.

the constant hellos on msn,
(I care for your eyes, hence my Burberry sunglasses... they don't look THAT good on you though. LOL! JUST KIDDDDDINGGG)
Taken in the grounds of London, around the London Eye

the constant nudges,
you are my pig and I'm your angel. LOL

the constant updates,
this picture has no correlation, but.. it's a good picture.i know you'd say: BIMBO. LOL

the good song recommendations,
again... no correlation, so no captions.

and the constant reminders that at times, keeps me on my track. YOU ROCK!

(this picture, I GOTTA talk about, this was the last picture that I took with my pink Casio camera before it dropped to the hard-ass floor and the lens got stuck. I then tried to put my camera back into its original shape without much thinking and without much luck, it died. =( see how happy he is. and how sad I am? I WAS SAD!)

I guess there's alot I could thank you for, but... you're an ASS. lol. so yeah. ass. Hope dreams come true =)

Happy Birthday Womanizer =)
Drinks for you!!

Last but not least, a picture to end the post:
I think this is actually one of the select few good photos we managed to take without killing each other. Taken during the ride on the London Eye, amazing view =)

No comments: