my world when I'm awake. my thoughts when I don't procrastinate.

Friday, September 5, 2008

I am B-o-r-e-d.

Thus I copied this from Pei Pei so I can do something before heading to school/college/uni/class. WADEVVVVV~


Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog


Starting time : 1251pm.
Name : Donna
Sister : 1
Brother : 1
Shoe size : The perfect 8
Height : 159.5123456789 cm. LOL! Actually I might be shorter than that.
Where do you live : Edmonton

Have you ever
Been on a plane : Yes

Swam in the ocean : Nope
Fallen asleep at school : Yes in Malaysia.. No in Edmonton
Broken someone's heart : Yes! I score! LOL
Fell off your chair : Not that I can remember of.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Nope.. I "never pick up [my] phone." -Doris-
Saved e-mails : Er... yea?
What is your room like : It has clothes.. It has books.. It has my bed(aka my sofa, my hangout place)... and It's beautiful.
What's right beside you : My bed (I'm sitting on my ball), My phone, an empty plate and empty cup.
What is the last thing you ate : My Lunch (Orange juice and an egg sandwich)

Ever had
Chicken pox : no? (ask mum)
Sore throat : no? hahah~ DUH!
Stitches : Yessssss... for the wisdom tooth extraction.. I got two stitches on each tooth area.
Broken nose : Yes? (ran right into my bunk bed.. had a freaking bloody nose the whole night.. not sure if its broken but i sure dont have a nose bridge!)

Do you
Believe in love at first sight : O yea~
Like picnics : Depending...

Who was/were the last person
You danced with : Angie Marshall, Nathan, Angela.. and her friends!
Last made you smile : Pretty Boy
You last yelled at : Doris.. I yelled at her probably 3 minutes ago. MUAHAHAHA

Today did you
Talk to someone you like : Yeah, or I wouldn't talk to them
Kissed anyone : Fortunately NO.
Get sick : Had a bloody nose?
Talk to an ex : Negative.
Miss someone : Affirmative. (Little Daven)

Who do you really hate
Why would I bother hating someone if I don't like him/her? I just don't bother talking to them.. OR care about them.

Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now : Negative.
Do you like your hand-writing : Not all the time.
Are your toe nails painted : *looks at toes* nope.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : anyone that is a clean freak. MUAHAHAHHA~ mess their bed up.
What color shirt are you wearing now : BLACK
Are you a friendly person : Oh yea~
Do you have any pets : Of course I do!
Do you sleep with the TV on : not the TV, but my laptop.. I leave youtube running til I wake up in the middle of the night.
What are you doing right now : Watching the time go by.
Can you handle the truth : Depending.
Are you closer to your mother or father : Both (HAHAH~ I know my parents read my blog)
Do you eat healthy : Not at all ma'am!
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : I don't think we took pictures together.. at least I don't have any.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Who? nobody.(actually its Bernard.. 死孩子) Where? swimming pool, or my bed.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Most of the time? LOUD
Are you confident : Yes. I gotta be. I'm miss independant!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
When I was 11....
1. Lepak at my store
2. Tried to stay at school for as long as I could.. (wanted to hang out with friends ma)
3. Tuition, tuition, tuition.
4. TV TV TV TV
5. Not using the internet.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Obviously I would do more than 5 things.
2. Buy a penthouse in Edmonton, and buy a farm in Edmonton, then get my parents over. (and Daven)
3. Buy a friggin big house in Miri.
4. Buy myself an entrance into Optometry school. LOL!
5. Get myself lifetime instructors to any activity I wanna learn (snowboarding, skateboarding, surfing, scuba diving.. ANYTHING LAAAAH!)

5 of my bad habits
1. I'm a workaholic.
2. I spend too much money.
3. I don't like anyone touching my bed. OR EVEN SITTING ON IT. ahahah~
4. I'm addicted to Youtube and Facebook.
5. I hardly buy healthy groceries.

5 places I am living in (gotta change the question to: 5 place I lived in)
1. Miri
2. Edmonton
3. Fort McMurray
4. Brunei
5. that should be it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting...