my world when I'm awake. my thoughts when I don't procrastinate.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

TAGGED.

What's your favorite card game?
- freecell. only game on my ipod. HAHAHAHHA

Did you speak to your mother today?
- I heard her leaving some random voice msg.. LOL. but no I didn't.

Where do you live?
- In a studio apartment on the 25th floor in Edmonton :)


How many months until your birthday?
- I can't count.

Where is your sister right now?
- Talking on the phone


Who was the last person you called?
- Doris


Who's bothering you right now?
- Nobody.. but please just SOMEBODY!

Anything you're giving up on?
-yes :( S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G.

Who was the last person you gave your number to?
- It was......... pc financial lady.

When was the last time you cleaned your room?
- HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Do you wanna know?

Who would you say is your number 1 best friend right now?
- My number 1 best friend - my books?

How did you wake up this morning?
- my alarm woke me up. but then I skipped Physics.. and slept some more. and woke up when it was SUPER late.

What's the last bone you broke?
- Chicken bone.

How many letters are in your last name?
- F O U R

What are you excited about?
- LONDON TRIP!!!!
- Finals!

Do you curse a lot?
Yes. I say SHieeet, Crap and... some other stuff.

Anything been heavy on your heart lately?
- NOPE


Do you drink bottled water?
- YUPP


When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
- like right now.


Have you lost friends in the past years?
- no.. if I lose them, then they're not considered friends.


Are you open about your feelings or closed off?
- Pretty much closed.


What's the last thing that made you smile?
- Um... customers?


Last person you texted?
-Evelyn


Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
- don't matter. probably at night...

Who do you tell everything to?
- nerdy Bernard. not everything... but alot of things.


Have you been to New York City?
- nope.


Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
-Yes. In both positive and negative ways.


Looking back, did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl?
- Nope.


Do you remember the name of your first school you ever went to?
- Father Beaureguard.


Do you know anyone addicted to anything?
- I'm addicted to shopping. Haley and Sean and Andrea are addicted to Tim Horton's, Nori is addicted to smoking, Doris is addicted to Kevin. LOL. Lots mannn..


Know anyone who's been drunk recently?
- HAHAHAHHAHAHAH... everybody that was at Daniel's Party


Where is your phone?
- on my bed, being charged.


What happened at 10:00 am today?
-I tried to stay asleep.


Do you know anyone by the name of Lee?
- Lee Boon Boon and etc.


When was the last time you cried?
- The day my uncle died.


When was the last time you saw your grandpa?
- Before I came to Canada, March 2007. Other gong gong died.


What was the first thing you did when you woke up?
- Stretch and find my pillows.


How many and what kind of animals are in your house?
- None that are actually pets. animals.. maybe none.. bacteria? LOTS. hahaha


When was the last time something bothered you?
- Always. LIKE NOW.


Do you hate any of your ex's?
-Nope.


What is your greatest accomplishment?
- Earning and spending my own money.


Would you rather stay at other peoples houses or have them stay at yours?
- Have them stay at mine.


Who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence?
- Nori


Would you ever date anyone with tattoos?
- YES


Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
- EVER? yes. Still? No.


Can you play any instruments?
- technically... NO.


What do you miss about your past?
- Driving.


Have you ever had a song written about you?
- about me? no.. but alot of old men would sing "donna" to me.

No comments: