my world when I'm awake. my thoughts when I don't procrastinate.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

This is a Story About A Girl.

This is A Story About a Girl Named Lucky... *duu duuu duuu*..

BAHAHAHHAH~~~

It's PeiPei's Birthday~ Her 21st! I thought I could find 21 pictures of her.. but then I got lazy..

But.. This is PeiPei. This is PeiPei. This is PeiPei. This is PeiPei. This is PeiPei. This is PeiPei. This is PeiPei. This is PeiPei. This is PeiPei. This is PeiPei. This is PeiPei. This is PeiPei. This is PeiPei. This is PeiPei. This is PeiPei. This is PeiPei. This is PeiPei. This is PeiPei. This is PeiPei. This is PeiPei. This is PeiPei. This is PeiPei. This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei.This is PeiPei. ...
Yes. This is her. I'm trying to be so careful with typing because any minute... my stupid long nails are gonna make me accidentaly press CTRL + A... and if I hit the space bar everything will be gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Cham!

This is PeiPei.


This is PeiPei.

This is PeiPei.

This is PeiPei.

This is PeiPei.

This is PeiPei.

This is PeiPei.

This is PeiPei.

This is PeiPei.



and....
THIS IS ME.


Happy Birthday Girl!

2 comments:

-pEi- said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!
How come I don't know I had been taken so many pics??
Donna that is so nice of you!!
So touching!! Really!!
Seeing those pics makes me miss u more more!!
The last pic makes me wana see you now!!
I love your hair but love you more!!!
Muacks!!! MIss ya!!

Winnie said...

HI Donna, you are so cute in the last pic. hahaha... Miss you guys so much here. How are you?