my world when I'm awake. my thoughts when I don't procrastinate.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

ooo boy! Tags again!

01. Would you fart inside an elevator?
YES! HAHAHAHAHAH


02. What will you do if the person you like doesn't like you back?
Cry myself a river.


03. Miss Piggy + Kermit the Frog = OTP?
Miss Piggy? - ME , Kermit the Frog? no idea. OTP? WTF?!

04. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
I am very certain with what lies ahead of me.. BUT I'm uncertain that it will come true.


05. What's your ideal lover like?
Geee.. the whole world wants to know. Having a sense of humour, having a good brain, good guts, being just like me. Pretty much that's it. Am I not mentioning looks? WELL... =)


06. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
It's loving someone that loves me.


07. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
No I wouldn't, because chances only comes by once. It's gone, it's gone.


08. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Well it's a secret right? I'd announce it that I like him.. and watch what happens next.


09. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
Assignments?


10. What do you want most in life?
Status, Family, Money


11. Is being tagged fun?
O yea~

12. If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?
I would shave my best friends head, and poison my boyfriend. Then I'd find myself someone new. HAHAHA. Would I? nope. Would they ever? NOPE. hahaha


13. Who is currently the most important person to you?
My Family


14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
A bored person...


15. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and rich!!!! I don't have to be married to have flings. HAHAHHA


16. Would you rather be a bum or be a busy person?
Busy... just like what I am right now.


17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
Unfortunately no.


18. Define LOVE.
Love.. is more than anything you see, Love is very very, extraordinary. LOL!


19. Milk chocolate, white chocolate or dark chocolate?
Just milk. Chocolate? not so much, chocolate milk? YUM!


20. If you played a prank on someone, and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?
Laugh my head of.


RULES!These eight people must state who they were tagged by.You cannot tag the person who tagged you.Continue this game by sending this to eight other people.

1. Jessica
2. Doris
3. Kenny Sia
4. Xiaxue
5. NicoleKiss
6. Cheddie
7. Hanis Zalikha
8. Linny.


HAHAHAHHA!!! I doubt they read my blog. Maybe I should tell them. hhahaha

No comments: