my world when I'm awake. my thoughts when I don't procrastinate.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Life.

I am going to LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just booked my tickets and everything is confirmed.

I am flying out Dec 22, reaching london the next day Dec 23.

Places to go? I don't know yet. MUHAHAHAHAHA

Flying back January 6... supposedly January 5th but whatever, it's just a day difference and I get to sit on a better plane on the 6th and I'm gonna be back in Edmonton on the 6th as well anyways.

HAHAHAHA! I'm so excited.

Focused goals for now, gotta study hard. Pass my finals. (actually hopefully to get a couple of distinctions) and FLY!!!


HERE I COME!!!

2 comments:

Alison Ong said...

London!! hooray.... I wish I can go with you. But no money! LOLS.

garrylin said...

LONDON? Woo... traveling alone? Harold's? Madame Tussauds? Big Ben? Wow! It's so COOL~ Winter in UK! Gee~ remember to take pictures!