my world when I'm awake. my thoughts when I don't procrastinate.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Calgary Day 2

that was the mini map i took so i could check where we were heading to... smart and easy. :)
this is our shopping section!
friends in the CTrain.
Chinook Mall - I forgot to visit EvelineCharles Salons & Spa
This reminded me of "Night at the Museum"
me~~~ i liked the ceiling.
some weirdo flying objects that would travel around the mall...
snack time~
Raeanna got a free ride down the bridge with Justin's help!
This was us in Sunridge Mall~ ready to head to Krispy Kreme!!!!
yummmm..
we all got free original doughnuts!
I got two dozens.. May got three dozens.. and Raeanna got two dozens...we were all tired...
some poetry i found on the floor on our way back to the hotel.
my new flats and the awesome grill.
Krispy Kreme doughnuts!!

No comments: